We train movements, not body parts.
We have two fundamental goals for our athletes, increase performance and reduce the risk of injury. This is accomplished through five training principles:
- The use of ground-based, multi-joint exercises improves athletic performance through increased coordination and force production.
- To be explosive, you must train explosively. Increasing the rate of force development (RFD) is key to maximizing power.
- Develop stability and mobility in the major joints to reduce the risk of injury and increase performance.
- Progressively overload the body through a periodized training plan. This has a huge impact on performance and reducing injuries for competition.
- Recovery is key to maximizing performance. What you do between work-outs is as important as what you do during them.
No fads, no gimmicks. Our programs are successful for two reasons. First, we use proven programs backed by the latest scientific research. Second, we hold our athletes accountable. We realize that no program is effective without the hard work and commitment made by the athlete.